LED-Tester Backlight Tester 0 … 300VDC with Soft-Start PeakTech P5002
An extremely practical component tester for LEDs and other components. The device outputs an automatically raised output voltage between 0 to 300VDC, which adapts to the connected load, so that the sensitive components are not destroyed. Especially suitable for the service and repair workshop.
- Output of automatic test voltage from 0V to 300V
- Suitable for testing individual LEDs or LED panels
- Suitable for testing the withstand voltage of electrolytic capacitors
- Suitable for zener voltage testing of zener diodes
- Robust plastic housing
- LED display of the output voltage
- Safety: EN 61010-1
Accessories: carrying case, test leads, power cable, operation manual
Output voltage: 0 - 300VDC
Output current: < 25mA
Operation voltage: 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
Dimensions (WxHxD): 126 x 77 x 36mm
RoHs compliant: yes
Info as pdf-file
Type: P 5002 P5002
For more PeakTech Miscellaneous Devices
PeakTech (our whole assortment)
Measure and Display (our whole assortment)
Pictures are a guide only actual product may vary. Subject to alterations and errors.
Help us to eliminate errors: Please report any errors here.