3-Phase Power Quality Analyzer with TFT-Display and Data-logger PeakTech P4145
Power analyzers are used for accurate evaluation of electric circuits, energy consumers and grid-loads.
This professional 3-Phase Power Analyzer to the highest technical standard provides all the important functions for performance analysis in electric 1-phase and 3-phase systems. A detailed presentation of the various currents, voltages and frequencies, harmonics, reactive-, apparent - and active powers, and the available menu items such as waveform display, bar graph, trend display, event list and vector graphics, which allow extensive analysis capabilities for engineers and technicians in the industrial and service area. Due to the handy design and the complete measurement accessories, this device can also be used ideally in field use.
- 140mm (5.6") TFT colour display with 320 x 240 pixels
- 1-phase (2-wire) and 3-phase (3 - and 4-wire) measurement
- Measurements of voltage, current, harmonics, power, inrush current and other
- Graphical display of wave-forms and vector
- Internal data logger for recording of events over a period of 2 hours up to 7 days.
- Record rates of from 1 second up to 60 minutes
- LAN port for remote control via network.
- USB host for data transfer to USB memory media
- 8-gigabyte memory card to the internal data recording
- Screenshot function for USB storage devices
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V ; Protection Class: IP51, according IEC60529
- Accessories: 5 x Test Leads (3m), 4 x flexible current sensor 3000A, 5 x alligator clips, DC power adapter, software CD, user manual
- Additional accessories (please order separately):
- P 4145-5A - Current clamp adapter for current measurements up to 5A
- P 4145-50A - Current clamp adapter for current measurements up to 50A
- P 4145-100A - Current clamp adapter for current measurements up to 100A
- P 4145-1000A - Current clamp adapter for current measurements up to 1000A
Voltage measurement Vrms (DC + AC): 1 - 1000Vrms; 0.1V; ±5% rdg
Voltage measurement V pk: 1 - 1400 Vpk; 0.1V; ±5% rdg
Voltage measurement V transient: 10 - 1000Vrms; ±6000Vpk; 50us; 20kSa/s
Current measurement Arms: 1 - 300A (0.1A); 1 - 3000A (1 A); ±1% + 5 dgt
Current measurement A pk: 1 - 4000A; 1A; ±1% + 5 dgt
Current measurement Inrush: 0 - 3000Arms; 0.1A; ±1% + 5 dgt
Current measurement Inrush Duration: 6s to 32min; 10ms; ±20ms
Frequency measurement: 42.5 - 57.5Hz (50 Hz)/51 - 69Hz (60Hz); 0.01Hz; ±0.01% rdg
Frequency measurement (Harmonic): 0 - 3500Hz; 1Hz; ±1Hz
Phase shifting (V/A Phase Angle): 0 - 360°; 1°; ±2 dgt
Active-/Apparent-/Reactive Power: 1.0kW - 20.00MW; 0.1kW; ±1.5% + 10 dgt
Energy: 0.00kWh - 200GWh; 10Wh; ±1.5% + 10 dgt
Power Factor: 0.00 - 1; 0.01; ±5% rdg
Interface: USB-Host, LAN
Operation Voltage AC-Adapter Input: 90 - 264V; 50/60Hz
Operation Voltage Output: 12V/2A DC
Battery: 7.2V; 3.8Ah; 7h working time
Dimensions (WxHxD): 175 x 260 x 65mm
RoHs compliant: yes
Info as pdf-file
Type: P 4145 P4145
Suitable 5A AC Current Clamp Adapter
For more Peak Tech Accessories
Peak Tech (our whole assortment)
Pictures are a guide only actual product may vary. Subject to alterations and errors.
Help us to eliminate errors: Please report any errors here.