Digital Spectrum Analyzer 9kHz to 1.5GHz PeakTech P4130-1
Spectrum analyzers are used to display the amplitude distribution over a certain frequency range.
This spectrum analyzer thus makes visible the individual spectral components with the corresponding amplitudes, which is making this device indispensable for the assessment and diagnosis of modern, high-frequency electronic systems. Due to the high frequency bandwidth and dynamic, modern spectrum analyzers are superior in many measurement areas contrary to the use of oscilloscopes and therefore preferable for the application.
The high technical performance and many features makes this device ideal tools in industry, development, EMC diagnostic and quality assurance.
- Note: Same model as PeakTech 4130 - but without tracking generator
- 18cm (7”) TFT colour display with 800 x 480 pixels
- Display of the amplitude distribution in the frequency range
- VGA output for monitoring with external displays
- Frequency range of 9kHz to 1.5GHz
- Measuring function for modulated AM / FM signals
- LAN port for remote control via network
- USB/RS232 connector to control by software
- USB host for data transfer to USB memory media
- Accessories: power cable, interface cable, software CD, user manual
Frequency range: 9kHz to 1.5GHz
Resolution: 1Hz (over full bandwidth)
Resolution bandwidth: 10Hz to 3MHz (in 1-3-10 sequence) 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz
Span range: 0Hz, 100Hz to 1.5GHz
Phase noise: -82dBc/Hz (offset 10kHz)
Disp. Average noise level: 1MHz to 3GHz < -120dBM + 3x (f/1GHz) dB (Pre. Amp. OFF), 1MHz to 3GHz < -135dBM + 3x (f/1GHz) dB (Pre. Amp. ON)
Amp measurement: DANL up to +30dBm
Level display: dBm, dBmV, DBμV, V, W
Trigger source: Free, Video, External
Trigger level (ext): 5V TTL
Interface: USB-Host, USB Device, LAN, RS232, VGA
Operation voltage: 100 to 240VAC; 50/60Hz
Dimensions (WxHxD): 365 x 155 x 300mm
Weight: approx 6kg
RoHs compliant: yes
Info as pdf-file
Type: P 4130-1 P4130-1
Same model with tracking generator
For more PeakTech Spectrum Analyzer
PeakTech (our whole assortment)
Measure and Display (our whole assortment)
Pictures are a guide only actual product may vary. Subject to alterations and errors.
Help us to eliminate errors: Please report any errors here.