200MHz 4-Channel 1GS/s Touchscreen Oscilloscope with USB/LAN PeakTech P1300
This newly developed and innovative 4-channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope is featuring the latest technology and performance.
The control of the many included functions can be carried out either with the reliable and proven function keys and additional with the new comfortable "touch screen" technology. Thus, for example the on- screen menus, channel selection and file management with displayed keypad can be used by a fingertip.
The high-resolution TFT colour display shows all 4 measurement channels simultaneously and is also suitable for the new multi-window function to display the combined time course curve of all waveforms with zoom function.
In addition to the extensive measurement capabilities, these devices have a LAN interface for integration into company networks and an USB interface for data transfer to the PC. Furthermore, data can be saved directly to a USB storage device, which can be selected easily in the new file manager.
Via the VGA port the user can connect external monitors to display all the measurement data enlarged or show it to a larger audience.
Through the user-friendly operation, the variety of functions and technical highlights these device can be used for countless applications in education, service- , scientific- and industrial applications.
- 4 measuring channels with simultaneous display on the display
- Innovative Touch Screen finger tip control
- 200MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s in 4-Channel mode
- 2 GSa/s in 2-Channel mode
- High-resolution TFT colour display with 800 x 600 pixels and 65536 colours
- Auto-set and auto-scale function for easy operation
- Save the measured values and graphics directly on a USB stick
- 20 auto. measurement modes, FFT function, PASS / FAIL function
- LAN connection for remote access via Network
- USB port for real- time data transfer or reading of internal memory
- VGA output for connecting an external monitor
- Included Accessories: Carrying case, 4 probes (1:1 , 10:1) , USB cable, 4 BNC cables, user manual, software CD for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Band width: 200MHz
Display: 20cm (8”) touchscreen TFT with 65536 colours
Resolution: 800 x 600 pixel
Channel: 4 channel simultaneously
Measurement acquisation: normal/peak detect/average
Sampling rate each channel: 2GSa/s per channel
Sampling rate 4 channel: 1GSa/s per channel
Input coupling: AC, DC, GND
Input impedance: 1MΩ ±2% in parallel with 10pF ±5pF
Input voltage max: 400VDC or ACpp
Measurement range vertical: >5Hz to 200MHz
Sensitivity: 2mV - 10V/div
Rise time: < 1.7ns
DC Accuracy: ±3%
Vertical resolutions: 8 Bits (4 CH simultaneously)
Measurement range: 0.5 - 2GS/s
Trigger type: Edge/Video/Pulse/Slope
Trigger mode: Auto, Normal, Single
Trigger coupling: DC, AC, LF, HF
20 Automatic measurements: Peak-Peak,Cycle RMS, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vbase, Vamp, Overshoot, Preshoot, Rise time, Fall time, + Width, - Width, +Duty, -Duty, Delay A-B (rising), Delay A-B (falling), Frequency, Period, Min, Max, FFT
Phase difference: ±3°
Record length: 7.6M points/ch
Internal record: 4 waveforms; 15 settings
Interfaces: USB Host, USB 2.0 Device, VGA, LAN
Operation voltage: 100 - 240VACrms / 50/60 Hz; power
Dimensions (WxHxD): 380 x 180 x 115mm
RoHs compliant: yes
Info as pdf-file
Type: P 1300 P1300
For more PeakTech Oscilloscopes
PeakTech (our whole assortment)
Measure and Display (our whole assortment)
Pictures are a guide only actual product may vary. Subject to alterations and errors.
Help us to eliminate errors: Please report any errors here.