Programmable DC Power Supply 1-36V 0-10A PeakTech P1895
This programmable high performance switching mode power supply with new modern microprocessor technology enables the programming and configuration of all parameters on the device keypad or remotely via a PC.
The color LCD display makes the setting of several parameters easy in use and displays the real-time output data of voltage, current and power also as a line graph.
It is operated via the graphical menu system and enables the user to take simple control for programming its many features and functions.
This modern power supply unit is also equipped with LAN, USB and RS-485 ports for remote control, programming, monitoring and data acquisition via PC interface or via SCPI commands.
Groups of control settings and cyclic sequences can be stored and set via the PC with Ethernet connection, RS-485 and USB. When using a RS-485 interface, a PC can control up to 31 power supplies of the same model and monitor the output data, which can also be controlled via LAN for any number of devices.
The high performance and many useful technical features of this device make it particularly suitable for scientific-, industrial- and other applications in the context of production and quality control.
- 80mm (3.2") TFT-colour display
- Graphical menu navigation and real-time data display
- Integrated data logging function for output values
- Output channel with max. 36V / 10A DC (360W)
- High energy efficiency of over 86%
- High-precision resolution of 10mV and 10mA
- Complete remotely controllable with PC software
- Up to 31 devices via RS-485 controlled simultaneously
- Any number of devices controlled via LAN
- USB-device for remote control of a device
- USB-host for data storage to USB-memory
- Integrated USB, RS-485 and LAN interfaces
- Over-current and over-voltage protection
- Current, voltage and power display
- 20 time-based programs in loops up to 999 cycles
- PC software, SCPI protocol and LabView drivers
- Up to 9 presetable output configurations
- Temperature-dependent housing cooling with fan
- Safety: EN-60950, EN-61010
- Accessories: Power cable, interface cable, software for Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10, manual
Output voltage : 1-36V
Output current: 0-10A
Output power: 360W
Residual ripple (U): < 50mV
Residual ripple (I): < 50mA
Noise and ripple (20Hz – 7MHz): < 5mV rms / 50mV pp
Set resolution U: 10mV
Set resolution I: 10mA
Accuracy U: ±1% + 5 dgt < 5 V ; ±1% + 2 dgt > 5 V
Accuracy I: ±1% + 5 dgt < 0.5A; ±1% + 2 dgt > 0.5A
Display size: 80mm (3.2”)
Display dimensions: 48 x 66mm
Multi-line display: 4 dtg.: voltage, current , power
Interfaces: USB host, USB device, RS-485, LAN
Operation voltage: 90V – 264VAC 50/60 Hz
Power factor correction: > 0.95 at optional load
Energy efficiency (@ 230VAC): > 86%
Cooling: fan cooling
Dimensions (WxHxD): 193 x 98 x 215mm
Info as pdf-file
RoHs compliant: yes
Type: P 1895 P1895
For more Peak Tech Modular Power Supplies
Peak Tech (our whole assortment)
Pictures are a guide only actual product may vary. Subject to alterations and errors.
Help us to eliminate errors: Please report any errors here.
Power Supply Unit, PSU alimentazione elettrica Voeding (elektronica) Bloc d'alimentation Labor-Netzgeraet Labor-Netzgeraete Labornetzgeraet Labornetzgeraete
Labor-Netzgerät Labor-Netzgeräte Labornetzgerät Labornetzgeräte